Examine Strategies and Opportunities for Asian Investors
investments than other emerging markets, a world-class commodities market, and an infrastructure market that is
welcoming foreign investments. A steady growth pattern, alongside increased purchasing power of a growing middle
class, have done much to tempt foreign investors to Brazilian shores. However, concerns exist – from macroeconomic
conditions such as inflation and currency fluctuation, to concerns about real estate bubbles and consumer spending.
At this 1.5 day Summit, expert speakers will explore and examine the challenges and predicaments, opportunities and returns on investing in Brazil including:
- Brazil’s macroeconomic outlook
- Why are Asian investors choosing Brazil?
- Brazil debt capital markets
- Cross-border M&A
- Brazilian regulators and the regulatory environment
- Brazilian Public and Private Equity
- Brazilian markets from a local perspective
- Corporates and National Champions
- Brazilian Banking Sector in a Post-Financial Crisis World
- Olympic opportunities and other infrastructure in the Brazilian markets
- Natural Resources – Commodities, Oil, Gas, and Mining
- Brazilian Real Estate market
- Class ‘C’: The rise of the Brazilian consumer
Download the full agenda here to see who will speak and what topics will be covered.
SAVE US$700 by booking before 16 December 2011
FinanceAsia / AsianInvestor